Wednesday, January 15, 2014

 If you are visiting this page, we pray that it is because of your desire to ask Jesus Christ into your heart to be your Lord and Savior.

This is the best decision you will ever make in your lifetime.  It is because Jesus is drawing you near to Him that is causing your heart to desire to know Him in a personal and intimate way.  This is the Holy Spirit speaking to your heart.

All you need do now is obey that still, small voice inside your heart and ask Him to come into your heart and change your life.

First we must admit that we are sinners in need of a Savior.

Romans 3:23 says: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 6:23 says: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Next we admit that we cannot save ourselves.

Ephesians 2:8,9 says: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Then we acknowledge that only Jesus can save us from our sins.

Isaiah 43:11 says: I, even I, am the LORD; and beside Me there is no Saviour.
John 3:16 says: For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When is the right time to be saved?

2 Corinthians 6:2b says: NOW is the accepted time; behold, NOW is the day of salvation.

Jesus is calling you now.

Revelation 3:20 says: "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with  me."

YOUR DECISION TO ACCEPT GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION AND RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR

Please Pray This Prayer Of Confession And Salvation:

Dear Jesus,

"I admit that I am a sinner and need to be saved. I realize that You alone can save me from my sins. I believe that You died on the cross and rose from the dead to be my Savior. I ask You right now for Your forgiveness and salvation. I am sorry for my sins and ask that You come into my heart and take control of my life. I willingly turn from my sins and live for Christ Who has saved me. I accept Your salvation and now receive You, Jesus Christ, to be my Lord and Savior. I ask Your Holy Spirit to lead me and guide me so that I may live for You as my Savior and Lord. I thank God for saving me and I will seek Your will for my life. In Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen." 

                                                       _________________________ 

Please print this page and sign/date
this momentous day in your life.

This is a 'birthday' for you. You are now a child of God, and therefore a member of the Kingdom of God for all eternity. I praise God for you!

You belong to Jesus and nothing can snatch you from His hand.
Jude 24 says: Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy.

Read and study your Bible. It is God speaking to you through His Word. Pray that the Holy Spirit will guide you into understanding each time you get into the Word. Pray for wisdom. I pray the Lord's blessings on you in your walk with Him, and your new life with Him. I rejoice with you!

I ask that you please follow the Twitter page linked to Altar Call. There will be postings of resources for you as you grow in your Christian faith. There will be Scripture verses for you to encourage you. I welcome you with much joy into the family of God. You have made the most important decision of your life. Please refer back to this site if you need to and share it with others. You will soon be excited about winning others for Christ and will want to share with them what you have found. You are not alone as a believer. You should find a good Bible teaching church and have fellowship with other believers. We are now brothers and sisters in Christ! Hallelujah!  

Finally, I ask that you please leave a comment after visiting this site, and I will pray for you and any prayer request that you may have.

May God richly bless you, my new brothers and sisters in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment